Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Get Buzzed






I reused this image for my portfolio because I really liked the idea of the two images composited. I chose this to be my metaphorical photo. I think the message of the photo is fairly easy to comprehend if you think about it for a second. The bee inside the wine glass is supposed to represent 'getting buzzed.' I changed a few things about this photo from my previous submission, one being that I added a drop shadow to the main photo. I also turned off the text because the image is supposed to create a message while standing alone. I changed the layer blending mode to soft light hoping it would help the photo give off more of a glow. I like how the darker colors are crisper and more definitive in this image compared to the previous one I submitted (you can see that if you turn off the wine layer visibility.) I also really like how rich the wood looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment